High quality L-key set out of stainless steel for hexagon socket screws by Wera. Stainless steel prevents the transfer of extraneous rust. The Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. The notching effect is therefore reduced to a minimum and damage to the screw head more or less eliminated. Come with hex ballpoint on the long arm: the ballpoint drive profile means that it is possible to swivel the tool axis away from the screwdriving axis, thus enabling “round the corner” screwdriving. In an almost wear-free L-key clip fastener.
- Solution to the extraneous rust problem: fasten stainless screws with stainless tools
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Stainless L-keys prevent extraneous rust on stainless screws
- L-keys are quickly to hand thanks to their size markings
- Wear-resistant clip material for enhanced durability