7 Wera VDE iSS screwdrivers with reduced shaft diameter as well as partially slimmer handle design to enable work in confined working situations and to allow low-lying screw and spring elements to be reached and actuated; individually tested tools as per IEC 60900; individual testing in a water bath at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts.
- Kraftform screwdrivers with reduced blade diameter as well as partially with slim handle design
- Allows screwdriving even in confined situations
- Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Low-lying screw and spring elements can be reached and actuated
- Safe work at a voltage of 1,000 volts, individually tested in a water bath