Bits with tiny diamond particles on the bit tip. This ensures a secure fit in the screw head, reduces the contact pressure required and lowers the risk of slipping. BiTorsion bits with an elastic torsion zone – where kinetic energy is diverted from peak loads – and softer BiTorsion zone to prevent the bit tip from twisting under high strain. This greatly extends the product service life. Comes with Rapidaptor technology, which allows bits to be attached without any need to actuate the sleeve. The removal of the bit is simple, just by pushing the sleeve forward – for rapid bit change with just one hand. For insertion in the power screwdriver or into the chuck of the power drill. The multi-component Bit-Check is convincing on account of its low weight and the maximum possible degree of compactness. In this respect, the soft material in the lower section of the Bit-Check ensures that the bits are securely held whilst being simple to remove at the same time. The profile and size of the bits are easy to recognise thanks to the Wera "Take it easy" Tool Finder with its colour coding and clearly visible imprint.
- Upright positionable Bit-Checks convince due to their functionality in a minimum of space
- BiTorsion bits for long service life
- Diamond coating for a secure fit in the screw, literally bites into the screwhead to prevent cam-out
- Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change
- "Take it easy" Tool Finder: colour coding according to profile and size